Sunday 11 October 2009

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

From our blog contributor D.:
"I was cruising around this evening looking at houses, I came across a listing for one on Forbes Street. >giggle< So I thought that I'd check out the neighborhood. It was dark and rainy by the time I drove to W., which is north of B. Map Quest gave me really good directions, I got a good glimpse of the neighborhood, and found it had way too many families with kids. Nice. The house I was looking at looked okay but I wasn't thrilled. A little big for just me. But I'd rather be in an area that was a little more gay friendly. I went to drive out of the area, and turn onto another street. My eyes popped out of my head. I started laughing. Grabbed my camera and took this picture:"



* Twitter: "Michelle Forbes is too damned hot for words."
Welcome to the club, katemonkey

* No news about Durham County season two airing in the US on ION TV. Do fans have to revert to Plan B?

* Imagine, you're not that much into True Blood. Imagine, you do like Maryann. How do you save 16 GB space on your harddisk by creating a Maryann Forrester show in HD quality? A step-by-step guide will follow next Sunday. You can't wait? Hints: Go to our True Blood Maryann playlist on Youtube, find the Maryann scenes in HD, and use http://keepvid.com/.

* Next week: a quiz for leg fetishists, looooong legs.